Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hollywood Foreign Depressed Association!


As you may have heard the Golden Globes are not happening tonight due to this damned writer's strike. This writer' strike is starting to really piss me off. A mere three episodes of Saturday Night Live this season, the film version of Nine getting postponed and of course abridge seasons of 30 Rock and Lost.

However, like the ladies on the View I do stand in solidarity with the writers. I think they deserve everything they are fighting for. But when it comes to my award shows I like them to be timely and to actually happen.

I am really looking forward to tonight's press conference but I will miss the speeches, dresses, and of course the fugliest human ever Miss Golden 2008 Rumer Willis.

Prediction time

Best Picture Drama - No Country for Old Men
Best Picture Comedy/Musical - Juno
Best Actor Drama - Daniel Day Lewis
Best Actor Comedy/Musical - Johnny Depp
Best Actress Drama - Julie Christie
Best Actress Comedy/Musical - sooooooooooooo tough my heart says Cotillard, but my head says Ellen Page
Best Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem
Best Supporting Actress - Amy Ryan
Animated Film - Ratatouille
Foreign Film - The Diving Bell and Butterfly
Director -Coen Brothers
Screenplay - Diablo Cody
Original Score - Dario Marinelli for Atonement
Original Song - Falling Slowly for Once

and TV

Best Drama Series - Damages
Best Comedy Series - 30 Rock
Best Drama Actor - Michael C. Hall
Best Comedy Actor - Ricky Gervais
Best Drama Actress - Glenn Close
Best Comedy Actress - Tina Fey
Best Miniseries or Movie - Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
Best Actor M/M - Jim Broadbent
Best Actress M/M - Bryce Dallas Howard
Best Supporting Actor - Jeremy Piven
Best Supporting Actress - Kathryn Heigl

No comments: